March 31 is the last day to designate 2016 Choice Dollars!!
Thrivent Financial is a company with historic ties to the Lutheran Church. Thrivent helps people plan for retirement, figure out insurance needs, and supports the work of all kinds of charitable entities, Lutheran and otherwise. Calumet is the beneficiary of lots of Thrivent support through "Thrivent Choice Dollars."
If you would like to direct your Thrivent Choice Dollars to Calumet -- A W E S O M E ! Keep reading. And if you decide to designate them elsewhere, that's okay, too. You can still use these guidelines to help you. :)
TO GIVE YOUR CHOICE DOLLARS -- FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS:
Here's how to do it by phone:
1. Call 1-800-THRIVENT (1-800-847-4836) and state "Thrivent Choice.".
2. State Choice Dollars when prompted.
3. Press 1 to direct Choice Dollars.
4. Enter or speak your social security number or Thrivent ID number.
5. Your call will then be transferred to an operator for completion.
6. Our Organization Name is listed as: “Camp Calumet Lutheran Ministries”, 1090 Ossipee Lake Road, West Ossipee, NH 03890
Here's how to do it online:
1. Log on to www.thrivent.com
2. Sign in with your username and password or register for an account.
3. Once you have registered and signed in, select the “Direct Choice Dollars” button for Thrivent Choice in the right hand side.
4. In the middle of the next page, type in “Calumet” in the “Organization Name” box, leave “City” blank, and click search.
5. Next to our name (listed as Camp Calumet Lutheran Ministries), click the “Direct Now” button. You will be able to assign all or part of your choice dollars to Calumet. Recurring Thrivent Dollar designation is no longer an option. In order for Calumet to receive your Thrivent Choice Dollars, you'll need to make the designation each and every year. We'll help you remember to do so! We promise! Thanks!
6. Click the “submit” button and your Thrivent Choice Dollars will be sent to Calumet.